11/30/13

Day 4 & 5: Elf for Health



Day 4

Thursday the challenge was make a phone call. We have turned into a generation that texts. We seem to not even find the time to email anymore. Making a phone call is certainly something unheard of. I really can't think of the last time I purposefully picked up my phone to call someone to just sit and have a conversation.

I carved out the time to call my mom, and just talk. Even though we have had a great weekend, it was nice to hear a voice from home. A voice I've spent all but 3 or 4 Thanksgivings with. We chatted about the day and our shopping plans for Friday.

 

Day 5

Friday, the challenge was to track your water in take. This has always been hard for me. Yet, when I seriously track my water, it is easier for me to keep drinking it. However, it isn't a habit. So I did pretty poorly, and drank only about 25 ounces.

 

How are you going to treat yourself today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment