1/3/14

Five Friday Faves: week 1

 

New for 2014!

In a effort to reflect on the positives of my week, each Friday, I will bring you 5 favorite things of the week in the following categories:

1. Favorite workout either I did or saw and can't wait to try out

2. Favorite article

3. Favorite picture

4. Favorite meal

5. Favorite moment

*****

Week 1

1. Favorite workout

This week, I saw a stability ball ab workout over at Be Mom Strong. I couldn't wait to out my new stability ball too good use! Tried it. Loved it.

Check it out:



2. Favorite article

I loved reading all my favorite bloggers recaps of 2013. But my favorite article was peaceful parenting: What Should a 4 Year Old Know. It's an older article (2011), but I ran across it for the first time this week. I was reminded of what's important in my parenting journey. Make sure you hop on over and read it.

 

3. Favorite picture

An oldie, but a goodie. I found this picture of Chad and me while browsing around old pictures looking for something for my new blog header. This was taken in Chicago when he took me for our 5th anniversary. Love him.

 

4. Favorite meal

It's true what they say: it always tastes better when someone else cooks it.

Tuesday, my mom treated us to a mall food court lunch- my pick: Chipotle. And then Wednesday was the leftovers. Yum!




5. Favorite moment


Easy. All my kids curled up with their daddy for bedtime stories before bed.

*****

What are your favorites for the week?










photo credit: f∞lish kamina via photopin cc

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment