1/10/14

Five Friday Faves: week 2

 

1. Favorite Workout

The mamas over at Be Mom Strong have outdone themselves again. This workout is 22 minutes of pure hurt. For real. They call it a 4x4 workout: 4 circuits with 4 exercises repeated. Chad actually said, "that was really intense!" After the workout, I did my 70 squats, 50 crunches and 60 second plank, my legs were pretty much jelly. I don't regret it one bit!

I was looking through their YouTube channel for a workout, and just arbitrarily picked this one. And then, they posted about it this morning? Say what?! Great minds think alike :)

Check it out:

 

2. Favorite article

This week, I have been doing a little blog research on how to do things better around here. Ironically, a post came through the BlogHer network called Blogger Beware: You CAN Get Sued For Using Photos You Don't Own On Your Blog. The author goes through her personal experience with using a photographers photo in a post. Her experience was very eye opening for me, a blogger who is just starting out. She also lists free open source resources to use. Thank you!

3. Favorite picture




4. Favorite meal

I have to say, it felt good to cook again. The menu this week was full of yumminess. But my simple Apple Pie Oatmeal breakfast from Tuesday was the best this week.

 

5. Favorite moment

While we certainly missed Madison while she was gone on Tuesday afternoon, I did enjoy the quiet time with Noah (and Lydia) making cinnamon rolls. He's getting more and more interested in helping out when I cook (especially when it comes to controlling the mixer). I need to swallow the "I know it's just going to make a big mess" lump more often and just let him. He was proud :)

*****

Tell me your favorites for this week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment