3/10/14

Meal Plan Monday is back!

Over this ugly deep freeze, somehow (hello cookies and coffee!) I gained back about 7 pounds- but it's been a great winter :) This week however, I have my resolve back- the warmer temps make me smile just thinking about it, and I'm ignoring the snow we're supposed to get Wednesday after 70 tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it. But I see lots of running and playing outside in my future this week :)
I'm sure you have probably noticed (or don't care!) that we've been having a bunch of waffles lately. Costco has a ginormous box of waffles for $6.99, the kids and I may be in love! I pop one in the toaster too it with a little peanut butter and load up sliced bananas, strawberries and blueberries. Perfect!
Oh and then there is the box if 15 cartons of Chobani for 8.99 this week. For real. I guess I know what I'm eating a lot of this week! It's ok because I love it, and so do the kids. I should be able to score another box before the sale is over.

Meal Plan: March 10-16
Kids' Breakfast
Monday: granola bar and apple
Tuesday: pancakes, strawberries, blueberries
Wednesday: blueberry muffins, banana
Thursday: waffles with peanut butter and banana
Friday: eggs & toast


Kids' Packed Lunch
Monday: Nutella sandwich, banana, pretzels, fruit snack, yogurt
Tuesday: ham and cream cheese roll up, gold fish, cheese stick, apple, cookie
Wednesday: peanut butter and apple quesadilla, carrots and ranch, yogurt, cookie
Thursday: cream cheese and jelly english muffin, cheez-it's, raspberries, yogurt
Friday: leftover crockpot chicken Philly hoagy, pretzels, strawberries, cookie

My Lunch
Monday: salad with chopped ham, salsa, avocado
Tuesday: salad with salmon, avocado, ranch dressing, 1/2 baked sweet potato
Wednesday: leftover taco salad with black beans, avocado, salsa
Thursday: leftover chicken philly hoagy, small salad
Friday: leftover chicken fried rice

Weekend Breakfast
Saturday: French toast with bananas, strawberries and blueberries
Sunday: blueberry muffins


Weekend Lunch
Saturday: leftover pizza
Sunday: Cajun dirty rice, salad

Dinner
Monday: pesto salmon baked sweet potatoes, salad
Tuesday: taco salad
Wednesday: crockpot chicken Philly hoagies, corn, salad
Thursday: chicken fried rice
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: jalapeƱo popper chicken, steamed asparagus, salad
Sunday: skyline baked potatoes


 

No comments:

Post a Comment