7/15/14

ISO: Accountability

Wow. Blogger says it's been since March 17th that I posted. It is kind of hard to believe it has been FOUR months since I posted.
I'll save you the last 4 months of our lives, and instead just jump right in to the here and now.
 
<<<<<>>>>>
 
Yesterday, I ran for the first time in 4 weeks. I've been healing my broken toe. Two slow miles that I'm trying not to get discouraged about. Not to mention that every muscle in my body is sore. Just in case you wondered.
 
<<<<<>>>>>
 
Now, for the majority of next week, my big kids will be visiting with grandparents in PA. And since it will just be me, Chad and the little- I've decided that I am going to do a 3 day juice cleanse. I found a great DIY juice cleanse (thank you Pinterest). The prep is super easy. I just hope these girls are telling the truth that they stayed feeling full.
Why a juice cleanse? The second week of June we went on vacation. Now, on vacation we indulge in food- dessert every night, local pizza, snacks, pop, chips, free dinner at the hotel (a happy surprise!), the list can go on and on really. The problem is, it's now 3 weeks after vacation and I'm still snacking like its vacation.
 
<<<<<>>>>>
 
After completing the cleanse, I plan to start a strict 90/10 Paleo/clean plan for 30 days. After those 30 days, I will evaluate to see if I need to adjust my plan. But I also want to see how it affects training for my next half marathon in October.
 
 
Who's in?
 

1 comment:

  1. What's up with paleo? I read that a lot of folks are doing it, but why?

    ReplyDelete