1/17/14

Friday Favorites: week 3

 

It's been a seemingly busy week, yet when I look back I can't think of what we actually did. I do know there was a lot of coffee consumed.

1. Favorite Workout

I have to say it was my first training run for my next half marathon. 10k in 59:10. I originally planned 6, but decided to go the extra .2 to see if I could run it in under an hour. I've been chasing a sub-60 10k since my first 10k back in August, and check it- I ran it in a training run like it was no big thang.

2. Favorite Article

Why Runner's Need to Strength Train. I think the items listed are things we all know, but need to be reminded of from time to time.

3. Favorite Picture

I'm digging the closet this week. It makes me happy every time!

4. Favorite Meal

Wednesday night's dinner. I threw together "healthy" grilled cheese (no butter, olive oil spray in the skillet). I loaded mine up- avocado mashed up and slathered on like mayo, a slice of turkey, red pepper, spinach, and bacon. Does "healthy" go entirely out the window at them mention if bacon? It was so yummy!

5. Favorite Moment

Thursday morning. Waking up to the realization that I'm going to beach tomorrow helped me get through yesterday and today with smiles :)

Now I get all that last minute stuff ready so we can get out the door on time! And keep the kiddos quiet so Chad can get some sleep.

*****

What are your 5 favorites for the week?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment